Back to forum
rss 245 weeks ago
Hi guys,

I'm brand new here, nice to see you! I just made my first Teefury purchase today. I went through the archives a few days back and just fell over when I saw RAAAAAR!!!! Oh man I want that shirt... I checked Teetrade.org but I've had no luck in women's sizes. I guess too many ladies are afraid of having green dino arms on the tatas. I, however, would love nothing more!

If anyone has any info or could point me to a RAAAAAAR! shirt I'd be eternally grateful. Nice to be a part of Teefury!

-Shawnna
5Comments
    245 weeks ago
    Hi - you can head on over to my Redbubble portfoliohref> at where it's available in women's tees.

Cheers
    Simon Sherry
    245 weeks ago
    Oh wow thank you Simon! I'm so excited, you have no idea... The "T-Rex Arms" joke has always been a thing at my house. When I saw this design, it just called my name! I'll be getting one for sure! Thank you so much!!
    245 weeks ago
    I do have one question, is the placement on the Redbubble version close to the placement that TF had? TeeFury's placement was spot on! I want to be careful so I don't have nipple-arms though, hahaha!
    245 weeks ago
    RedBubble has a slightly smaller printing area than TeeFury. Their previews are pretty accurate.
    245 weeks ago
    No worries - and thanks to Olechka for clarifying the diffs between RB and TF tees.

Cheers
    Si