Back to forum
rss 232 weeks ago
Anyone have an extra Polar Beer shirt from Friday in Large. I'm bummed I missed out on it.
10Comments
    231 weeks ago
    It's not available anywhere at the moment, but if it ever is, or if end it printing it myself, I'll be sure to post it on my Facebook and Twitter, so you may want to sign up for those to stay informed:

Facebook
    Twitter
    231 weeks ago
    I concur that if you reprinted this I think you could sell consistently. It is one of the more brilliant and well executed Lost inspired t-shirts. The first time I saw it I didn't even realize it was Lost inspired and wanted it, then when I noticed the Lost connection it just made it that much better. I missed it on teefury and would snap one up in a heartbeat if it was available.
    231 weeks ago
    I bought two, one 4 me & one 4 a christmas present to a LOST fanatic.
    Point being I forgot to say,.. PROPS on the awesome shirt ianleino!
    228 weeks ago
    Do you happen to have a Bob Dylan shirt for trade?
    228 weeks ago
    I just put in an order for a small run of these on my own, and hope to have them up for sale in about a week and a half, so keep watching this thread for an update!

(or follow me on Facebook or Twitter, listed above)
    227 weeks ago
    can't wait for the new (and last) season to start

i need some serious closure
    227 weeks ago
    Same.. But in small...
    226 weeks ago
    As worn by Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer of LOST at the LOST Underground Art Project opening at Gallery 1988 earlier this week.

O
    M
    G

tvr0r
    226 weeks ago
    Hmm, image didn't link. tvr0r

Also, the printer I had lined up totally flaked on me, and so now I'm back to square one. I'd be open to doing another run with it here at TeeFury if they want to, or else I'll look into another printer and be sure to have some ready before the new season starts.
    226 weeks ago
    Rrrrr, one last try: tvr0r