Back to forum
rss 300 weeks ago

I saw this in your service section, but it doesn't mention a brand, are these custom made t-shirts?

We print on high-quality "regular-fit" tees that are made of 100% ringspun cotton.
14Comments
    300 weeks ago
    I'd be interested in learning about what brand is used as well. I like the idea of "regular fit" instead of slim fit :)
    300 weeks ago
    Picking a blank where we can get a consistent fit and wide variety of color choices is key - so for the guys we are are using the Alstyle 1701 blank - very popular with surf and skate apparel brands for the girls we are using another Alstyle blank called the 5562 - it has a longer length and has a slight stretch for a perfect fit. Both are really solid tees , wash great and fit really well!
    300 weeks ago
    thanks! layne
    300 weeks ago
    Sweet, the 1701 is one of my favorite blanks :) Nice pick!
    299 weeks ago
    Does anyone know where I can get the colors for the shirts? I've looked online and the best I got was a picture of the actual shirt fabric and not like a solid block of color that I could use for the designs.
    299 weeks ago
    299 weeks ago
    Yes that's what I've been going off of. But it's the actual fabric rather than like a color palette. What I've been doing is sampling the color part of the fabric picture but I'm not sure whether that's accurate enough as opposed to the actual digital color (like it's 6 digit code used in progs) or whatever. Heh.
    299 weeks ago
    Hey Layne, are they the same as dbh tees?
    298 weeks ago
    DBH prints on their own tees made in pakistan.
    298 weeks ago
    They have the exact same measurements...
    298 weeks ago
    How do these compare to american apparel? I don't know whether to buy a small or a medium. I've heard some say that the alstyle is kind of boxy, hopefully theyre wrong.
    298 weeks ago
    I'm also wondering how the compare to the AA tees. Hopefully it's a good fit, it doesn't matter how awesome a shirts design is if the shirt fits weird, but I'm hoping for the best! Hopefully I get mine here soon!
    298 weeks ago
    I wish I could wait until someone else posted a comparison, but I like today's design, and it obviously won't be purchasable in a few weeks. I just don't wanna drop money on a shirt that I won't wear.
    298 weeks ago
    troundup -- this would be an EASY one to unload after today if you don't want it, I'm sure.