Back to forum
rss 233 weeks ago
I've already submitted this to a curator but started to think I should have gotten feedback first. I would really appreciate any feedback/advice, no matter how brutal (as long as it's constructive, please). This is my first T-shirt design and I'd really like to learn from its flaws.

Thank you!

Photobucket

Photobucket
12Comments
    232 weeks ago
    I think the design is awesome. My only issue with the shirt is that the bulk of the image falls in an odd place on the female shirt. It's just my personal preference, but i usually prefer the image be a few inches higher unless its a print that takes up more of the shirt of it spread out more. Obvious exception to that are shirts that have a design up the side.

Like I said though, I think the image itself is cute!
    232 weeks ago
    Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it! I was having issues with placement...being such a vertically oriented design options seemed limited. Do you think making the design a little smaller to allow it to be placed higher would be better? Or maybe I could make the curly lines more to the side so they go up one shoulder instead of up the middle?
    232 weeks ago
    I still like the super vertical design but I like how this falls on the shirt better.computer_zombie_shirtimproved2.jpg?t=1256885510
    232 weeks ago
    Or maybe this way....what do you think?
    computer_zombie_shirtimproved3.jpg?t=1256889815
    232 weeks ago
    I really like the over the shoulder. you still get the length with the design, but not the awkward positioning. you do lose that complete vertical aspect of the design, but that could be a god thing. how many rigid, upright zombies do you know? :p totally awesome. i'd buy it. :)
    232 weeks ago
    Thank you so much! ^_^
    Your advice has been extremely helpful. :D
    232 weeks ago
    The higher placement looks better.
    Much better.
    Would look better for both! Fun!
    231 weeks ago
    Thanks! I enjoy the higher placement alot more as well. I ended up submitting this to anothersite just for the heck of it...so I guess my teefury dreams will just have to wait until I create something better!
    231 weeks ago
    I wish I could design awesome stuff like my sis.
    231 weeks ago
    You so totally can design awesome stuff even BETTER than your sis! :D
    Just gotta believe in yourself and love what you do ^_^
    231 weeks ago
    Can I have this shirt?
    231 weeks ago
    If voting goes well on anothersite you could buy it for sure :)