Back to forum
rss 313 weeks ago
Will this be happening soon?
53Comments
    313 weeks ago
    Hear hear!
    313 weeks ago
    hahahaha we know!!! but the Fed Ex International Mail System - FIMS - is cheap but smurfs! any suggestions on what works best?
    313 weeks ago
    shirt.woot also uses FIMS (http://www.fedex.com/us/fims/howitworks/whatisfims.html?link=4)
    In my opinion it's okay - not as fast as USPS but the price to germany and other countries is really good ($5 at woot)

go go go! :D
    313 weeks ago
    they better add it soon!
    or else!!
    313 weeks ago
    I'm used to paying a bunch, and waiting for weeks. With tees for $9 you can afford to go more expensive, but you wouldn't have to.
    313 weeks ago
    Yeah, I don't mind paying a bit more for decent shipping if it's fairly speedy and the tee is only 9 dollars
    313 weeks ago
    yay wrote about this in other topic, but ill be waiting :)

Remember international fans dont want to miss first great designs :)

But i see one problem....

Imagine you have international shipping and i buy todays shirt, cause i dont know what comes tomorrow i cant order more.. Now lets say tommorow shirt is also good, ill order it again.. So in worst case(worst for logistics,best for you :)) someone may end up with 5 packets leaving every morning.

1. Will be pain in the ass at Customs
    2. Every shirt will have to be shipped in different package
    3. 5 x shipping cost when they all could fit in one package.

So i would suggest somekind of shipping days for international shipping, like every tuesday and friday. That way if INT customer buy wednesday and thursday they both would be shipped on friday, couple of days delay wont matter, as shipping from US is at least 1 week
    313 weeks ago
    I concur!! Excellent idea Reliique.

Please TeeFury, for the love of all that's international!!
    313 weeks ago
    Reliique said:...So i would suggest somekind of shipping days for international shipping, like every tuesday and friday. That way if INT customer buy wednesday and thursday they both would be shipped on friday, couple of days delay wont matter, as shipping from US is at least 1 week

We're trying to figure out how to address exactly those types of issues with international shipping before we offer it- so, great suggestion! We'll probably use it!
    313 weeks ago
    Great idea, Reliique :)
    313 weeks ago
    i hope so!!!!
    313 weeks ago
    use USPS here at my work for everything from Canada to AU. Either research the rates on usps.com or when they purchase from our zen cart (usps module) site
    313 weeks ago
    hear hear !!!
    313 weeks ago
    oh hell yeah what are you waiting for lets get it on!!!!!!
    312 weeks ago
    To shipping internationally, Australia says yes.
    312 weeks ago
    Ship, ship, ship internationally ASAP PLEASE.
    312 weeks ago
    you guys should get international quick cause so many people want to buy shirt i live in the u.s but its sad to see people really wanting a shirt but cant get it because they are in another country
    312 weeks ago
    true_one, thanks for your sympathy...really nice to hear in this day and age
    312 weeks ago
    I's say switch to UPS. I worked for a company that shipped internationally every day and we used UPS and never had any problems. I don't know if they use the UPS supply chain thing where UPS works to avoid customs delays and what not on your behalf. I just know UPS worked great.
    312 weeks ago
    some of my american friends have been buying them for my UK friends which is rather nice. International shipping is a must but I understand it's one step at a time for a new company.
    312 weeks ago
    Shipping internationally New Zealand Aotearoa says yes
    312 weeks ago
    I find that Fed Ex smurfs internationally. I ordered something and shipped it to London only to end up paying £20 in fees that weren't VAT-related.
    312 weeks ago
    i think international shipping will eventually come, but i would except a handling charge considering you need to provide customs doc for each shipment - and i haven't seen anyway of automating them on USPS
    312 weeks ago
    Yes, finally, an official discussion on int'l shipping. Due to the nature on how t-shirts are sold each day, I will have to agree with "Reliique" suggestion of sending multiple shipments on selected days of the week. I'd love to get an email when this issue is finally resolved so I can start buying! :D

"BUY ART NOT COCAINE"
    312 weeks ago
    Huurrryyyy
    This is killing me!

And another 'agreed' to Reliique.
  • Load More Comments