Back to forum
rss 237 weeks ago
Hey, for those of you who trade shirts and ship them around in the continental US, how many stamps do you put on your package? It's all based on weight right? And so do different size shirts weigh differently? o_o
4Comments
    237 weeks ago
    When I've done it, I've gone directly to the post office and just asked for the cheapest rate (usually less than $3). I think that's through Media Mail, so it might vary with their other options.
    237 weeks ago
    I see ... I hate doing things at the PO with the line and all. The last time I went there, I used tracking, so I'm def. not going to use that price again, haha.

I was gonna stay with the conventional stamps, so I wanted to see ... thanks.
    237 weeks ago
    MJ said: When I've done it, I've gone directly to the post office and just asked for the cheapest rate (usually less than $3). I think that's through Media Mail, so it might vary with their other options.

If you ship shirts media mail, you are breaking the postal laws LOL. First class mail it costs around $2.50 to mail a shirt.
    237 weeks ago
    I usually go to the post office even though I have a postal scale and can look up the rate online. I get delivery confirmation for my own peace of mind when sending out a shirt.