Back to forum
rss 300 weeks ago
Oh yes, since we just started if you would be so kind as to let us know where we jacked things up, we would be very appreciative! Also - we have lots more to update on the site coming in the next few weeks or so.
47Comments
    300 weeks ago
    Nice that site is up! Great first design.

International shipping coming soon i hope ?
    300 weeks ago
    Yes, hopefully soon, buuuuut - its pretty expensive and we want to make sure we can offer a good deal to our international Fury fans!
    300 weeks ago
    I think just charge what it costs, i know here in the UK the exchange rate is so good right now that shipping on things from the US isn't really a problem
    300 weeks ago
    Yeah, it would be cool if you ship to germany soon.
    I hope that I don't miss too much good shirts :(

btw: I wish you success! :)

Niclas
    300 weeks ago
    Ship international and edit/delete comments please.

Thanks!
    300 weeks ago
    How 'bout allowing the most recently commented-on blog to bump to the top of the list? Or does this already happen?
    300 weeks ago
    Here's another. Add the option to have the author of a blog get some kind of notification when there are new comments on his/her post. Maybe an hourly notice that says "you have 12 new comments on your blog post" or something. I dunno.
    300 weeks ago
    One bug and one suggestion:

1. The countdown clock excludes the 0 from the minutes section when it gets below 10. You definitely want to fix that.

2. RSS Feed! While we do provide one at Shirts on Sale for all the sites we feature daily, it's never a bad idea to have that in-house as well.

PS LOVE the live preview.
    300 weeks ago
    live preview is awesome!
    It would be great if the forum was sorted by most recently commented
    300 weeks ago
    Okay - we have forum sorted by most recent comment! good tips everyone we will not sleep until they are all finished and everyone is happy -

We CAN please all the people all the time - well, at least we will die trying ;)
    300 weeks ago
    Hello! My name is James. I recently ordered a 8 shirts from DBH two days ago, and was surprised to get an e-mail with this site! It looks so awesome and is a great idea to extend the one deal a day to shirts! One thing I noticed is that in the FAQ, the credit card secure question has an extra parenthesis in the answer. Also, after logging in using Opera, it just takes me to a blank page...don't know if that is intentional; did not test on other browsers. Wonderful site you have!
    300 weeks ago
    James said One thing I noticed is that in the FAQ, the credit card secure question has an extra parenthesis in the answer. Also, after logging in using Opera, it just takes me to a blank page...don't know if that is intentional; did not test on other browsers.

Thank you for being our eyes we are busy making changes and fixes as fast as we can - the redirect bug is a weird on but I think we got a fix - we were doing the redirect with javascteefurycopy and I think we will just do it server side, we did not get a chance to test much in opera (just a bit) so appreciate your feedback!
    300 weeks ago
    It might be cool to have a section on the site for all of the past shirts that have been printed (if there isn't already, I didn't see one prominently displayed). This way new visitors can get an idea of what type of products you're putting out.
    299 weeks ago
    Oh the irony, you can see how many good designs you've missed and make sure that wont happen ever again :D
    299 weeks ago
    no links to the artists sign in page from the main page- and no links from the artists page back to the main page. Also lack of ability to change your 'limited' info e.g. artists URL.
    299 weeks ago
    I keep having to re-login even if i'm just away from the site for a few minutes.
    299 weeks ago
    besides the obvious of editing comments - maybe an affiliate program and a way to view previous designs (maybe under the news section?)
    299 weeks ago
    Is there a way to see all the previously printed designs? This is a good idea for artists who want to sub to see the standard of submissions before they do sub. Would hopefully stop you guys having to go thru lots of poor designs.
    299 weeks ago
    1) Is it possible to make the login cookie stay longer?

I bought yesterday's tee, then came back later to make a comment in the forum and I had to login again.

Not a huge deal, but it might make it easier for people to stay active.

2) Also, it might be good if there is a way to edit your existing order before you pay. I was buying a t-shirt for me and my wife yesterday, and I noticed that I picked the wrong size. So I wanted to go back and edit it. I didn't see a "shopping cart" button, so I had to go back to the main page, and I tried just changing the one t-shirt size I messed up, then it only showed *that* t-shirt as the total order, instead of both. So I had to go *back* to the main page and order both t-shirt sizes.

Hope that made sense :)
    299 weeks ago
    how do I submit a tee?
    299 weeks ago
    godmachine:
    art.teefury.com
    299 weeks ago
    hey just my 2 cents..

but I think it would be neat to plan have weekly newletters with the upcoming weekday tee's so people already know which days they need to check it. and then leave sat and sun wildcard days where no one knows!
    299 weeks ago
    Hi everyone - thanks again for the great feedback and suggestions - I have a busy weekend ahead of me!
    299 weeks ago
    This might have been answered before, but how many shirts get printed for the 24 hours?
    299 weeks ago
    All of them. ;)
  • Load More Comments