Back to forum
rss 240 weeks ago
Hello, I just got this in today and had to take a couple pictures of it, its deserving.

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/TheJakeyl88/P9096601.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/TheJakeyl88/P9096602.jpg[/IMG]

Excellent. :)
11Comments
    240 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    240 weeks ago
    thanks for posting. very nice photos!
    240 weeks ago
    wore this yesterday. at least 3 people asked where I got it. I said "Tee Fury, the best t-shirt site EVER!"
    240 weeks ago
    Now I wish I had gotten that..
    Print came out great from what I can tell.
    240 weeks ago
    Jimiyo, I'm sure you know this already, but these shirts draw people to the site. All day long "Where did you get that shirt?" I mean people even at places I shop a lot finally asked "How many awesome shirts do you have, seriously where are you getting all these sweet shirts!?" its funny, none know of any shirt sites really, but I make sure they understand TEEFURY.COM.... GO.

240 weeks ago
    Haha, same with me Jakey. Cashiers have asked at my local grocery store where I get all my amazing shirts. Same with people at school. And of course I tell them teefury.com. I'll try and explain the site too if I have time(the 1 shirt a day thing).
    240 weeks ago
    Word! Thanks for the praise and the stories.

We ordered some stickers so you can show your Teefury love in the near future. XD Ordered them things so long ago. They take forever to ship...
    240 weeks ago
    Aw what the eff!? I missed that shirt!
    239 weeks ago
    Such a badass samurai. Tom Cruise wouldn't stand a chance.
    239 weeks ago
    Oh and stickers are always fun. Running around trying to find creative ways to... Stick them... To things.
    239 weeks ago
    yah man..this shirt rockz. when i worn it to work, everyone was asking me where i got it. teefury shld hv a referral program soon. i can only imagine the amt of points pple can collect when they wear your tees XD