Back to forum
rss 241 weeks ago
Hi all,
Did anyone else ever order a t-shirt from the teeinvaders.com site? Did anyone get it? About a month ago, I got an email saying they were having printing issues. I never did receive a shirt, and now, their site is not working. Does anyone know anyone who was involved with that site or know anything through the grapevine?
6Comments
    241 weeks ago
    [email protected]
    241 weeks ago
    wotto said: [email protected]

I've emailed that address before and I've gotten no response for months :(
    241 weeks ago
    @Wotto.
    Thank you. They did reply to me. Currently switching servers so that's why the website is down.
    Only about 5 people ordered the shirt in question (and I really liked it), so they're issuing refunds and not going to print after all because of the issues (I don't remember if it was gradients or half-tones or what).
    241 weeks ago
    which shirt did you order? I was gonna order the j3concepts one but it seemed like their site hadn't been updated in ages so I was kinda wary about it.
    241 weeks ago
    I don't remember the specific name of the shirt, but it was the one with the hot rod, woman, and alien creatures.
    241 weeks ago
    Yeah, I remember that one. I was also considering ordering something from there, but was concerned since they didn't seem to keep up with the site.