Back to forum
rss 313 weeks ago
Thank you for stopping by!

Everyday Tee Fury will feature a new t-shirt created by an artist from around the world. Each super limited edition T-shirt will be sold for only 24 hours or until sold out, whichever happens first, and then removed from the site, never available again.

The Artists featured on TeeFury retain 100% of their rights to their artwork and earn $1 per shirt sold. So, if you see an artist you love, go ahead and spring for the $9 and support your favorite artist.

We are artists ourselves and wanted to create a site where artists can share their work, gain exposure and make a few extra bucks in the process.

We hope you take some time to leave a few comments, maybe start a blog post or two and of course grab today's FURY.

ENJOY THE FURY!

~ Layne
9Comments
    312 weeks ago
    FIRST!
    312 weeks ago
    This is cool, glad i joined. im assuming this site is pretty new...
    312 weeks ago
    Helo welcome Kitty!!

Yes its very new (launched on Monday) so everyone is still getting a feel for each other and how the site works - there have been some great suggestions already and we are already working on some pretty cool additions (including shipping internationally, a little more info on your profile, and most of the suggestions in the suggestion post) we have been really lucky to have some amazing artists sign on and be featured and have had a wonderful week! So welcome to the FURY!
    312 weeks ago
    I'd like to suggest that you make a call for art from kids and print one of their designs. My daughter is 8 and she has done tons of art. It'd be cool to have a sort of derby for kids. :)
    311 weeks ago
    post it - create a forum post for it ;)
    311 weeks ago
    just joined. what a good idea. Hope to have a design on here one of these days.
    stoked you ve launched! im eager to place an order...
    300 weeks ago
    I wish I found this site earlier. its like there is a whole t shirt underground
    300 weeks ago
    Layne, I was wondering, if I had an idea but never put it on paper or fabric that I could chuck it your way and you guys could roll with it? Put it on a shirt, and then I can buy it.