Back to forum
rss 255 weeks ago
Soooo I was thinking... since teefury was saying the guys shirts they switched blanks because they couldnt keep up with demand... What if for some crazy reason you had the option to pick if you wanted it on short sleeve... long sleeve.... or sweatshirt!!???!!!

That way you wouldnt have to worry about running out of blanks for teeshirts so fast because people could also choose sweatshirts or long sleeve.

Okay... maybe it wouldnt help with the blanks problem... it would still be cool to have the option. Dontcha think??
11Comments
    255 weeks ago
    long sleeve t-shirts sock
    255 weeks ago
    Yeah, I hate long sleeves but I would get a hoodie. :]
    255 weeks ago
    Wellllll then you dont need to buy a long sleeve shirt. I like long sleeve shirts.
    255 weeks ago
    I love hoodies (zip hoodies) so don't get me wrong, but it's called TEE fury. not hoodie fury. and you can't sell hoodies for $9. and it just wouldn't be the same. short sleeve tees. $9. that's it!
    255 weeks ago
    That idea is sooo impractical. The site would have to stock so many more blanks and that in itself would make them raise prices. Higher overhead = higher prices. Not to mention the headache of keeping track of who ordered what.

Think from a business standpoint.

I like long sleeve tees too, but you can't sell those for $9 either.

Some sites offer hoodies, but they are about $40
    255 weeks ago
    Talk about negative nancy's geez.

And its not really hard to keep track of who ordered what... its called a computer system.
    255 weeks ago
    by a teefury shirt, cut out the graphic and stitch it to what ever you want to wear
    255 weeks ago
    good call.
    255 weeks ago
    What is a blank anyway?
    255 weeks ago
    CPUT99 said: What is a blank anyway?

When people say "blank" they're referring to the blank shirts we print on. Multiple companies offer blank shirts for printing purposes, so there can be variation between the tees used at different sites.
    255 weeks ago
    I think most of these designs would look good on boxers. But I guess that's just me. Some of them just scream boxers.