I created an iPhone app for teefury a couple months ago, and it's seen a fairly solid following - over 500 downloads and 10,000 hits. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch and you haven't seen if yet, it's a free download - http://linktoapp.com/teefury.

Anyways, I guess I'm wondering how many of you here actively use the app, how exactly you use the app, and what you'd like to see added. I there's enough interest, I might just have to submit an update.
47Comments
    242 weeks ago
    Hook it up for the Pre.
    242 weeks ago
    have it, love it
    242 weeks ago
    If there's enough interest, I'm open to a Pre version. Anybody else?
    242 weeks ago
    Just got it! Now I'll never miss another tee! Pre version would be welcome :)
    242 weeks ago
    wow. this just made me want an iphone even more.

what does the app do exactly?
    242 weeks ago
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    242 weeks ago
    Downloading as I'm typing =) You must love you some Teefury to take the amazing initiative you did with the programming on this. I tend to check the site in the mornings on my phone by using a bookmark I created for my home screen. Where would you prefer we post feedback for you? Here or on iTunes? Nice work!
    242 weeks ago
    Thanks for the great feedback everybody. Currently, the app shows you the daily shirt, let's you view the daily comments, and then let's you launch the main teefury site if youre interested in ordering.

Feedback in this thread would be great, but if you wouldn't mind popping into the app store and leaving a positive review, it'd be much appreciated!
    242 weeks ago
    And thanks to everyone that has downloaded in the pas couple days - there's been 200 downloads in the last day alone!
    242 weeks ago
    really great app. thanks for putting in all your hard work. A+ *****
    242 weeks ago
    Stuff like this really makes me miss my iPhone.
    242 weeks ago
    Thanks guys :) If you haven't seen already, I've got a similair thing for somewhereelse coming out in a week or so: http://www.somewhereelse.com/forums/show/600472
    241 weeks ago
    Over 100 people used the app tonight to check the latest shirt, and only 8 of you have stopped by to say thanks. I'm watching you...
    241 weeks ago
    LOVE the app!
    I only wish I could increase the font size of the comments. I can't zoom in on it and it's pretty darn impossible to read when my eyes are tired. I don't know if there is anything that can be done about it, but eh. It's the only thing I wish I could change. Fantabulous app though!
    241 weeks ago
    I made the comments window zoomable - you can now zoom in just as you can on a webpage.
    240 weeks ago
    Great App!

240 weeks ago
    Great idea. But I get to see the t-shirt of the previous day, not the one of today.
    240 weeks ago
    So I'm using the app right now, it's great I love it, but I'm having alittle problem with it loading the right shirt. I don't know if it's just me, but in the today shirt it will have yesterdays and it will only have todays shirt in the ordering section. Oter than that, this is a wonderful app
    240 weeks ago
    Had a weird bug pop up this morning, where the previous shirt was being displayed. The issue has been fixed, and the shirts should now update every night at the correct time!
    238 weeks ago
    Bump! We just hit our 1000th user! Hooray!
    237 weeks ago
    I have it and love it! I just wish I had the option to add a comment from the app. Other than that it's great and I never miss a shirt now!
    237 weeks ago
    I agree, that would be super awesome, but I can't do it without the help of the TeeFury team, and all they do is keep responding to my emails saying they're 'too busy'. Sorry guys!
    236 weeks ago
    I'd DEFINITELY love an app for the Pre. Some people may think that since you already have it developed for the iPhone that it's a simple crossover, but you're going to have to start over from scratch to make it available for the Pre. I could help develop the outline of it, but I'm not far enough into the programming language to fully develop the app alone. Let me know if you'd be interested in working on a Pre app together. :)
    236 weeks ago
    Give me a shout, my email's on my website at http://vilcsak.com - don't want the spam bots to pick it up here :P
    235 weeks ago
    Yeah a Windows mobile version would be awesome too!
  • Load More Comments