Back to forum
rss 243 weeks ago
I thought about it, but decided against it. Why you may ask? Because if I found I something hat was really awesome I don't want to see other wearing it. I figure if anyone I know likes the place, they will probably tell everyone hey are friendly with too, thus the chances of me having unique clothing goes down immensely. I know this may be selfish, but I'm normally not a selfish person so I think it balances. :D
6Comments
    243 weeks ago
    Every day that I tell a friend about Teefury it always seems to be the day of or the day before a not so great shirt. Then I look like a fool.
    243 weeks ago
    The first rule of Teefury, you don't talk about Teefury.
    The second rule of Teefury, just kidding tell absolutely everyone you know about Teefury!
    242 weeks ago
    anytime I get a compliment on a shirt I'm wearing, I tell them where I got it... and it's usually from Teefury...

I dont mind if I wear the same clothes as another human.. just means they've got good taste too.
    242 weeks ago
    melbel said: Every day that I tell a friend about Teefury it always seems to be the day of or the day before a not so great shirt. Then I look like a fool.

Haha, samesies...
    242 weeks ago
    No I don't and for exactly the same reasons you cited in your argument. I don't want to walk around wearing the same shirt as 20 other people I know, unless we're starting a cult or something. Yeah its sort of selfish but everyone is, its just a matter of how comfortable they are with admitting it.
    242 weeks ago
    Nope. I don't say a word. I usually just mumble something about how I bought it "online somewhere". But that goes for all of my fresh duds whether I got them on the web or somewhere local. I'm a jerk like that, but I just don't like the idea of other people jocking my awesome-ness.