Back to forum
rss 244 weeks ago

good stuff. excited to see his picks.

also, how soon are is the first person to open emails notified?
15Comments
    244 weeks ago
    Oh dang. Does that mean that there'll be more colorful shirts, hmm?
    244 weeks ago
    I opened the email within 2 minutes... I was wondering the same thing.

Oh, and congrats collisiontheory!
    244 weeks ago
    i got the email at Friday, August 7, 2009 12:44:17 PM, and i opened it within a few sec. but how can I prove that?
    244 weeks ago
    That's interesting because I got the email at Aug 08/07/09 2:42 PM... I wonder if delivery server delays make some people get the emails after others, thus making it impossible for them to win if people are opening them within a few seconds of receiving them.
    244 weeks ago
    ya, and the time difference. im in cali, so maybe that plays a factor?
    244 weeks ago
    Well, the hours change, but the minutes would stay the same. But I suppose the few minutes in error could just be different times on our different email client servers. But if there IS a delay for some people, that would kinda sock...
    244 weeks ago
    got the email at 3:40pm east coast time. opened it shortly after. probably not quick enough though.
    244 weeks ago
    There probably are delays. I got my email at 2:41 Central.
    I just opened it a minute ago, though.
    244 weeks ago
    YESSSS!!!! collisiontheory!!! :D
    244 weeks ago
    You can check your tracking stats at the service you use to send your email blasts.
    244 weeks ago
    ressamac said: You can check your tracking stats at the service you use to send your email blasts.

ressamac is correct :)
    244 weeks ago
    Um I won the contest. I opened it first! ha!
    244 weeks ago
    galing!! congratulations po!! proud of you collision!! i know you will do great on this! cheers!!
    244 weeks ago
    YAY Collisiontheory!
    Love your stuff everywhere! So happy you're a curator here!

I remember opening up one of those emails super fast last week.
    I was checking my gmail and POP, it came thru, clicked on it fast... Like a Fuzzy Bunny Rabbit.
    Then... read that it's *ONE* of the first! Nice! So there's a chance even when I don't slickify the opening!

Happy Day!
    244 weeks ago
    i would like to know how does one becomes a curator? is it an invitation process, do we apply to be one, what are the requirements? thank you:)