Back to forum
rss 247 weeks ago
Teefurians! Post the most creative photo(s) of one of our shirts for a chance to win a Flip Mino Camcorder!
Be creative! Put one of our shirts on your pet dog or horse and photograph him, or climb to the top of the Sphinx in Egypt and get a photo of yourself, just make sure a Teefury shirt is in it.
Our panel of judges, Teevil, T-bird, Dead Bird (never has much to say), and the Teefury Staff will review the photos and then award one lucky winner the Flip Mino Camcorder.
We'll have other prizes too so don't count yourself out!
Deadline for posting will be: August 8th, 2009
125Comments
    246 weeks ago
    I predict AGrant311 will be a winner. She has 2 dogs that pose for pictures in her Woot shirts all the time and they are adorable, especially Wiley. LOL.
    246 weeks ago
    So I guess this means I should start this party off with a trademark style of mine, then. And you all knew I was going to get this shirt.

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-07-31
    246 weeks ago
    How did I just find out about this!?

I have so many TeeFury shirts and pictures of me in them already, with a bit of a twist... and I didn't even know about this!
    I stumbled upon it just minutes ago!
    Now I have to get MORE creative!
    That mini looks AWESOME!
    246 weeks ago
    5851_102554674212_601169212_2187103_4855883_n.jpg
    246 weeks ago
    5851_102554944212_601169212_2187105_5456530_n.jpg
    246 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Me doing my best Le Parkour in A Beautiful Battle
    246 weeks ago
    AGrant I love your dogs!!! They are so so so so cute!
    246 weeks ago
    Me wearing Midnight Visitor, with musician Neil Innes. Oh, we're doing the Ego Warrior salute.

neilnme.jpg
    246 weeks ago
    Well, going for creativity, here you go. =P Wearing the old shirt "Current."

mirror2.png
    246 weeks ago
    cool picture, but i think photoshopping pics should not be allowed. it's an unfair advantage to us not savvy with the program. everyone has the ability to snap a photo though.
    246 weeks ago
    plus, being creative without the ability to edit the photo is more of a challenge.
    246 weeks ago
    how do you get pictures on here?
    246 weeks ago
    "He Who Ate the Sun" poking out here from a turnabout fundraiser show for our no-kill animal shelter here in Dallas, Operation Kindness, being worn by... a bouncer at a vampire biker bar. :)

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-08-01
    246 weeks ago
    Who?, post the image in HTML form. If you're not sure how to do that, just post the link and we'll help fix it.
    246 weeks ago
    thanx!!!
    246 weeks ago
    246 weeks ago
    I lost this contest before I entered.

*sad*
    246 weeks ago
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
    246 weeks ago
    Okay, I was actually planning on not entering, but I figured, "bahh why not?"

Here's mine:

IMG_1494bucket.jpg
    246 weeks ago
    BTW, taken with a Canon EOS 50D at 28mm; ISO 100; F10; 2"
    246 weeks ago
    Well, I didn't see anything about "no photoshop," and you guys have an unfair advantage over me, who is not savvy enough with photo-taking creativity. I'm just using my skills where applicable.

That, and the fact that I'm very limited in being clever with teefury shirts. "Current" applies where I'm using photoshop, which is pretty current.
    246 weeks ago
    On the depths of a mexican catacomb.. looking for the lost birdy..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexpinto/3777573115/

3777573115_83202f3b2d.jpg

Ok well, not really mexico, and not really a catacomb, but i had to create ambient.. its in a hike in Madeira island mountains, on a 2 metter tunnel :P
    246 weeks ago
    Omnitarian! I have those same kicks!! They're the most awesome things ain't they... Except when the threads start coming out by the heel air units... Kudos for great taste ;)

My pic coming soon!
    246 weeks ago
    n678320435_6135665_6691279.jpg
    My sister and me both wearing T-Fury shirts.
    246 weeks ago
    Fly birdie fly!

Fly birdie fly!

At Kastrup Sad, Denmark.

• Load More Comments