Back to forum
rss 247 weeks ago
Hey guys this is a design that I've been working on for months now (on and off). Some of you have given me suggestions already and I've taken them into account and made the appropriate changes. Anyway, I'm going to post the succession of pictures that show how this design has evolved and I'm hoping to get some help for what it should look like in the future, especially color. Thanks.

eloquence Tshirt

eloquence Tshirt 2

eloquence Tshirt 3

Print
10Comments
    246 weeks ago
    hmmm maybe try it on green... olive green or something. I definitely like the thought bubbles more than the "eloquence." Pretty cool!
    246 weeks ago
    Thanks I'll try that out.
    241 weeks ago
    I took suggestions and came up with a few choices. Let me know what you think.

eloquence shirt choices

1 2
    3 4
    241 weeks ago
    I like it... but I'm curious how the print of 2 (with maroon) would look on the olive green shirt.

One thing you might want to be careful of is that you have two very distinct type styles, but the ink tones are so close that you lose some really wonderful detail.
    241 weeks ago
    Yeah, I kind of intended it to be more of a background once I developed the tree thing. But I'll try out the maroon on the green.
    240 weeks ago
    Here's yet another version. That's five to choose from. Let me know which you like best or if there are any more suggestions. I'd love to sub this soon.

eloquence shirt 5
    240 weeks ago
    I really like that. I think it prevents the work from looking too muddled. :-)
    237 weeks ago
    k well I just subbed it and I really hope they like it. I also included a closeup of the main focus of the design because I realized that you couldn't really tell what it was so I decided to include it here as well. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

eloquence shirt 5
    237 weeks ago
    Well, it's a no go from TF. They said that the text in this design didn't fit with the site. But the good news is that I heard back from them, and fairly promptly too. So I'm moving on with it. They suggested teextile and somewhereelse, any other suggestions?
    236 weeks ago
    I think you've lost a bit of the flow from the first design. The abc on the top left corner looks a little disconnected from the rest of the design. I like the colors and the speech bubbles, but maybe it's getting a little too complicated. There's just a TON going on here.. from the city space, 3 different fonts.. I think of eloquence as saying what you want to say simply.