Back to forum
rss 247 weeks ago
Design by Humans just had a sale a few weeks ago but this is truly the big one! It's the two year anniversary of Design By Humans and they are celebrating by having a $5 T-Shirt Sale on more than 84 of their designs. They also have a bunch of tees priced in the very reasonable $10-$12 and $15-$18 range.

Enough chatter, time to go and buy some $5 shirts!

Design By Humans Sale

Picture 2

21896_AnAmericanWerewolfIn copy
8Comments
    247 weeks ago
    was just gonna post this. definitely picking up a couple shirts!
    247 weeks ago
    Why do they always have sales when I have no money?
    247 weeks ago
    This sale is off the freakin' hook. I've recently made it a "mission" to own a shirt from every artist I admire, and this sale helped me check Slaterock and A.Mar.Illo off the list, for only $5 a pop :)
    247 weeks ago
    Ugh, the men's medium crowd never gets any love for the cheap shirts :(
    247 weeks ago
    @WeezTheJuice check out the shirts that are DBH Original I usually order a medium but their shirt dimensions for the small in DBH Original is the same width and 1" shorter in length compared to the Teefury shirts.... at $5 a piece I gave the smalls a shot...
    247 weeks ago
    how can you tell which ones are the $5 shirts? I was super stoked and went over there, found two that I loved and have wanted for a while and they were almost $20. I'm all about a cheap shirt. Is the sale over and I missed it?
    247 weeks ago
    sorry about that, I figured it out. My bad.
    247 weeks ago
    Here is a coupon code: 5MQAW7