Back to forum
rss 249 weeks ago
Hey I am not sure if this has been posted already, as it seems like an obvious question, but how much extra would the tees on this site cost if they were printed on American Apparel, because shirt.woot and teextile manage to do it for a reasonable price (though neither are quite as inexpensive as teefury).
9Comments
    249 weeks ago
    yup.

this has been talked to death.

and again.

I also remember a thread at shirt.woot talking about people wanting TeeFury to switch to American Apparel.

Bottom line - a lot of people like the Alstyle, and a lot of people would like AA. There will never be a day that everyone's happy :)

246 weeks ago
    I'm a big fan of the current Teefury shirts, and would prefer that Teefury keep using them. They are nice and big and thick. I like Woot shirts too, but prefer Teefury's. :)
    246 weeks ago
    I like the Alstyle shirts. but apparently they might be using something different now...
    246 weeks ago
    Just don't use whatever DBH uses cause their shirts are garbage. Not the designs. Just the shirt material overall.
    246 weeks ago
    what dont you like about DBH tees? i think their new "perfect tee" is very soft and comfortable.
    246 weeks ago
    Sirknifesalot said: Just don't use whatever DBH uses cause their shirts are garbage. Not the designs. Just the shirt material overall.

DBH just might be my favorite t-shirt blank. Just out of curiosity, what's your issue with them?
    245 weeks ago
    i've really liked all my shirts from tee fury, but everyone's different. also love dbh.
    245 weeks ago
    DBH's pld shirt socks so bad. I havnt tried the new one yet.
    237 weeks ago
    Dude I started a thread about this too. I LOVE the designs on TeeFury, HATE the boxy, bulky tees. PLEASE SWITCH TO AA, FURY!