Back to forum
rss 249 weeks ago
Maybe I'm missing it, but I wish there were an easier way to contact other artists on here...such as when someone posts on your shirt, to just click their name or avatar and be able to email them.

There are a bunch of people I'd like to thank about my recent tee..Some posts about it were very genuine and I want to acknowledge them..I might be wrong though, maybe there is an easier way to do this..

Peace from cbass99
8Comments
    249 weeks ago
    I don't think most people would want their email given out, but a Private Message system for the site would be nice.
    248 weeks ago
    Well it could have an option if you want your email public or private. But alas, most people would keep it private.
    248 weeks ago
    I think people wouldbe wililng to share their emails - especially freelance artists. I put my email/conact info anywhere that'll take it with hopes of picking up new clients!!
    247 weeks ago
    I agree. sometimes, i just want to personally thank the kind people who bought my tee or helped me promote it, and i struggled to find some of these people via google..not an easy task!
    246 weeks ago
    I dont have any of my art on here... but i would like to have my email public... but the thing is that lately there have been some less than friendly people on the site and sometimes discussions get a little heated and i wouldnt want people like that to have my email.. I agree that like some sort or messaging system would be good though.
    246 weeks ago
    I would post my email. I use a separate email account just for that use - for public posting, etc. that may attract spam, etc., but then just have it forwarded to my main email account, so I still just have to check one inbox.

:)

246 weeks ago
    why not put the contact info you want public on your page here? iz not hard to click on a persons name.
    go to "my account" at top of page, put whatever the pokemon you want in there.
    people looking for you need only click on your name here.
    245 weeks ago
    (0)(0)
    ..\/..