Back to forum
rss 263 weeks ago
Hey, so I have been getting shirts for some time now from teefury but I always buy mens sizes as I tend to share them with my better half. Sadly I always end up buying the 2XL for him as he is a huge guy and thats the only size that fits his big ass shoulders.. =( But It looks like a tent on me..
Well I'd like to start getting some in women sizes just for me but I have no idea how they run size wise!
I have big boobs too so I norm have to get XL's in everything for it to fit up top on me.
I'm no tiny girl, about a size 16/18 norm so should I even bother with the women sizes or just get a smaller mens size?

Anyway can other girls help me out here? =)
4Comments
    263 weeks ago
    I'm a guy, so I'm afraid I don't know much about this topic; however, I can tell you that I've heard from other women on the site that women's sizes run small. Hopefully, one of the ladies here can comment and help you out better than I can.
    263 weeks ago
    I'm a girl, and I just found a tee I had at home that I liked the fit of, measured how long and wide it was, then found the size on the sizing chart teefury has that was closest to the measurements...make sense? Turned out to be a Large, no shame.
    263 weeks ago
    Thanks for the advice macattack! I was thinking about doing just that today. I think I'll give it a go and next tee that comes up that I like I will give the size that looks close a try. =)
    263 weeks ago
    Women's sizes definitely run small. I'm about a size 16/18 too. I have to wear the men's XL. The women's XL would be between a men's S and M. Way too small. :-/ My friend who's about a size 8 wears the women's XL.