Back to forum
rss 250 weeks ago

Photobucket

I'm going to keep posting WIP's as i go along...

Photobucket

I need some suggestions tee furians...

22Comments
    250 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I think im going to switch the main focus and make the actual lion a smaller element in the design.
    250 weeks ago
    bigger birds silhouettes. hard to read them as is at the moment
    250 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Ok so I've got a sweet idea brewing, but i feel like the black overwhelms the color... how can i make the color bounce? I'm going to try thickening the strokes, and enlarging the tiger...

thanks FingRad for the comment.
    250 weeks ago
    Photobucket

goodnight!
    250 weeks ago
    this last one is looking real solid, maybe work on the panthers in the four corners but other than that exactly what ryn imagined :)
    250 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I didn't want to leave a blank day, but i didn't have much time to progress on the design. I'm scrapping the Mayan calendar i had brewing and instead working on a more broad design...I don't want to give everything away just yet, you know just in case it's not as explosivley cool as I've imagined! :P
    250 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I'M NEEDING SOME INSPIRATION TEE FURY! What other elements can be thrown into this? I'm going to try working in some halftones.
    250 weeks ago
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

would anyone be interested in this?
    250 weeks ago
    OR...
    250 weeks ago
    I would!
    250 weeks ago
    i would buy! I like the one with the paisley the most!
    250 weeks ago
    i have fans! hahahaha, I think I'm going to anothersite this, but if you have any other suggestions, shout them out now because I'll probably upload that comp in a few days :)
    250 weeks ago
    Pretty interesting. I like your second-last placement, perhaps a bit smaller (I would like to see the creatures on the left and right, more like a fairly large logo or crest as opposed to covering the shirt). However, I don't think the extra grey stuff around the edges is necessary.
    Anyway, the jumbo print looks nice as well. I think either one would go over pretty well.
    250 weeks ago
    i like the paisley a LOT. i like the panthers "crawling" up the sides but i'm not a huge fan of the interlocking faces at the bottom. linework and color is gorgeous. the top of the head looks like the mane is sort of parted which looks a little off.

anyway, i'd absolutely buy.
    249 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! just wanted to say it's up for voting over at anothersite! Thanks for your fury support!

Heart of the Lion - anothersite T-shirts, Nude No More
    247 weeks ago

So after anothersite failed, I went back in and reviewed the terms and conditions, and by no means have I broken any 90 day contract that most shirt sites implement when you submit designs, (e.g. woot).

So heres the final revised design composition. submitted to art@fury.
    fingers crossed.
    247 weeks ago

Heres what it looks like on the shirt
    247 weeks ago
    I much prefer it the way it was - with the grey paisley around the lion. With this new one it's a little too boxy and the way it cuts off just above the tummy wouldn't be very flattering to most :P But it's a great design, I would snap it up if it went on sale somewhere!
    247 weeks ago
    this deserved a higher score, something about the lines makes me think of computer grids, I dig it
    237 weeks ago
    not to beat a dead horse but this is my last attempt to print this, thanks guys for looking and voting.

http://www.anothersite.com/submission/233155/Soul_of_the_Lion
    237 weeks ago
    I'll make it easier to click :)
    Soul of the Lion - anothersite T-shirts, Nude No More
    233 weeks ago
    I'd buy the one with the face in the middle and the two crawling up the side. You know, the massive one up there (might be useful to post numbers or names for each one next time so it's easier to pinpoint a design >.