Back to forum
rss 252 weeks ago
Anyone get their shirt(s) yet? If so, what did you get?
72Comments
    252 weeks ago
    Well, mine took forever to ship, so it just left LA yesterday, so, maybe next week...
    252 weeks ago
    Yup. I got the following:
    MXL Dead Tee Fury Bird on brown
    MXL Not Lupus http://www.teefury.com/archive/370/Not%20Lupus
    MXL Caretaker http://www.teefury.com/archive/343/Caretaker

Fair mix this time. I had such great luck with the last 2 random shipments, I was due for a dud.
    252 weeks ago
    just one for me this time. satisfied! i always seem to get the shirts that i've seriously considered buying from these grab bags. (=

feed your head.
    252 weeks ago
    mine came! and i still love you fury!
    fist we have:
    confrontation
    which i bought for my son, but didnt buy for myself.

then we have:
    wow its a ship
    the color came out way cooler than it looks, sublter (is that a word?)

and lastly:
    cinco de teeyo
    BUT its on the same gold color as teevil from the last grab bag!!! red bird with black "graffiti" instead of white... gotta find a camera somewheres...

perfectly thrilled, as usual fury gods, thx!
    252 weeks ago
    mine just shipped today....WTF is that about?!
    251 weeks ago
    Got mine today. Greatness, all around!!!

I got the "secret surprise" of Jimiyo's "Four Horsemen" included in mine!!!

Also got the gold version of Cinco de Teeyo on Gold (it's at Teetrade if you're interested).

Couldn't be happier with mine. Thanks, Teevil :)
    251 weeks ago
    OH!

I also got the second-best-selling TeeFury of all-time Mr. Spork.

251 weeks ago
    TeeFury loves Pepper it seems. I got mine today and I am perfectly less than thrilled.

I got my THIRD copy of the Monster Collab in MXL
    Life is Not a Game in MXL
    and Jimiyo's Four Horsemen in ML.

I still don't have a Teevil or Cinco de Teevo :-(
    251 weeks ago
    I got Nefarious, Evil Chopper Elves, and Ampersand - I just put them up for sale - all Mens' XXL - cool shirts. They came a couple of days ago.
    251 weeks ago
    I got Life is Not a Game, Teefury Dead Bird, and Jimiyo's Four Horsemen.

That last one is now my THIRD different Teefury tee with Vader on it.

Also I thought the Dead Bird would look kinda boring, but it's actually pretty cool. Now to see how many people ask me why there's a strange upside-down bird on my shirt.

If anyone wants to trade or buy the Life is Not a Game in Men's Medium, let me know.
    251 weeks ago
    I have listed all my shirts on teetrade.org if anybody is interested in buying ....
    251 weeks ago
    I got my tees today. Very impressed with delivery as I'm all the way in New Zealand! :)

Mens M Dr Obtuse Banner

Mens M Cinco de Teeyo

Mens L Cinco de Teeyo (both Cinco de Teeyo tees are on a yellow tee instead of black)

Mens L - A Posteriori

Womens XL Plaidinum - this is the only one I'm sad about :(

Womens XL Peace Camera
    251 weeks ago
    My boyfriend got neat ones this time! Men's XXL
    Decaf-Disaster
    Cinco De Teeyo
    Burrowish

But I'm super disappointed with my shirts. These are Women's Mediums if somebody wants to trade or buy. =(
    I got a double shirt. Two Cinco De Teeyo
    Munkygiga
    Evil Chopper Elfs
    Create Explosion
    3D Glasses
    Poe It

And for some reason, teefury sent me two women's larges instead of mediums (which is what I ordered), and I'm not very happy about that.
    Burrowish
    Starry Four Eyes

The only one I'm keeping is Poe It. I haven't decided if I'm going to try and return to teefury, or just slap everything up on teetrade.org. Has anyone returned shirts to teefury because they sent the wrong size? What happens? Thanks!
    251 weeks ago
    I got my third teefury bird (out of two grabbags I now have two navy mens xl dead birds and a cream teefury bird womens xl) Jimiyo's surprise four horsemen mens xl (which, ironically by the way I won the womens xl he gave away on twitter, so now I have both) and Violinist. I was really gunning for the mens Xl of Peace Camera because honestly I didn't have the money that day for that one and I've regretted it ever since.

Dead bird going on tee trade, keeping 4 horsemen (i mean, come on, its awesome) and unsure about violinist... I like it but I cant do white tees.
    251 weeks ago
    11re11spekt -In my opinion, do not return them to TeeFury. I suggest emailing [email protected] Tell them you were sent the wrong size and see what they say.

Naytally, I agree Four Horsemen is awesome, but it just isn't my style. Besides, as much as I love Jimiyo, I've decided to start dressing a bit more age appropriate (that means no Vader, sci fi, skulls (unless extremely artistic), horror, etc). I've never really liked that kind of shirt anyway but especially now because I'm just too old for that.
    251 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/430/Turtle%20Power!

http://www.teefury.com/archive/356/phat%20Pony

:D
    251 weeks ago
    er both medium
    251 weeks ago
    i got doubles of four horsemen today. Would be willing to sell one, t's not that great of a shirt.

if anyone wants to trade shirts tell me what you got :3
    251 weeks ago
    My shirts came today. I received Burrowish (which I actually wanted), X-Ray Spex (which is actually kind of neat), and a yellow Cinco de Teeyo shirt. Overall, I'm very happy.
    251 weeks ago
    I've received two Cinco De Teeyo tees, different color. Very disapointed.
    251 weeks ago
    By the way, did anyone received same tees?
    251 weeks ago
    I received

Ocean Life
    Tentacle Tiger
    and Four Horsemen(cannot find on the site)

all in ML. I will trade any of them for a Linc Plissken in ML or MM. I also put them on Teetrade.
    251 weeks ago
    I got three shirts in Women's M. I would like to trade these two:

Sporck Long and Prosper
    Dr. Obtuse Banner

I am, however, keeping this one.
    Amperstand Pyramids

And if I can put out a request for anyone who might want to trade or just get rid of Lost at Sea, I was really disappointed that I missed that one.
    251 weeks ago
    I got all in mediums

Turtle Power
    Tentacle Tiger
    Twos on That

Not to bad... already had The Epic Begins so Turtle Power is a little redundant. Tentacle Tiger is a lot darker than the mock-up, so much that the black tail almost disappears. Twos on That is ok but a little worried about how it will wear because the print seems a little flaky. Overall a pretty good bag! Weird that I only got one from the selection on the grab bag day, and got Turtle Power which hadn't even printed yet?
    251 weeks ago
    I got...
    Abstract Easter Bunny. I'm happy with this one. I'm glad it didn't come in the original cream color but yellow.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/360/Abstract%20Easter%20Bunn...
    I also got Tentacle Tiger, which is one I could do without. I'll wear it, though. Glad it's a darker shirt than the original. Also like the placement better.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/349/Tentacle%20Tiger

• Load More Comments