Back to forum
rss 253 weeks ago
I live very close to Teefury HQ, and I'm assuming more people around here know about it than anywhere else... but I've never actually seen anyone else wearing a TF shirt. People comment on my tees all the time [especially the Monster Collab], and I usually tell them where to find them, but I have yet to see the fruits of my labor.

Have you seen any strangers in a Teefury shirt, aside from people you already know?
40Comments
    253 weeks ago
    I've never seen anyone else wear TeeFury shirts either, but... I was surprised to find out one of my friends knew about it already when I recommended the site to him.
    253 weeks ago
    I'm up in Hollywood and I've never seen anybody in a TeeFury shirt either. I get comments on mine and get asked where I got mine but when I tell the people who asked, nobody had ever heard of the site. But then again, they had never heard of DBH, shirt.woot or anothersite either LOL
    252 weeks ago
    i see DBH and TL shirts at the Spectrum Mall in Irvine often. no TF yet.

252 weeks ago
    Never seen a DBH, anothersite, Fury, or anything in my life.
    252 weeks ago
    I've seen a shirt.woot and DBH on campus couple of times.
    252 weeks ago
    I've seen a couple woots and threadlesses, but never a DBH or Teefury, and certainly nothing from smaller sites. not even on friends. i'm the confirmed tee-addict among them, though, so it's not that surprising
    252 weeks ago
    there are anothersite shirts all over campus and ive seen a couple shirt.woots too. the only dbh and teefury shirts ive seen are my friend's, sporting my designs. haha
    252 weeks ago
    I was at a Roller Derby meet about 1 month ago and I saw some guy wearing the Obama Zombie shirt.

I've never seen any DBH shirts, I've only seen woot shirts from the guy that introduced me to them and as far as anothersite shirts go...I've seen one or two around.
    252 weeks ago
    I've never seen another person wearing a Teefury shirt.
    Just a few anothersite and Woot shirts.
    It makes me feel superior to everybody else.
    252 weeks ago
    I saw someone wearing the bob dylan popular music teeshirt from here once. I live in southern minnesota too... :o

i've seen quite a few anothersite, and 2 DBH.
    252 weeks ago
    I've gotten several co-workers sucked into TeeFury. But outside of those folks, I've not seen anyone wearing TF goodness.
    252 weeks ago
    I've seen lots o people sportin the fury... though that is because I've gotten all my friends into the site. I'm from Toronto, Canada.
    252 weeks ago
    I've seen an XKCD shirt once in Huddersfield UK
    252 weeks ago
    Nope, I have not. My one friend is on the brink of buying from teefury, but I don't think she has yet. Haven't even seen one from Design By Humans, Uneetee, or anothersite.
    I'm like the only one around my friends who is totally obsessed with T-Shirts.
    251 weeks ago
    Yeah... I'm the same as most of you... the only one of my friends who really likes tees. It's a shame, but at least I always have a surprise for them when we hang out. Most acquaintances have come to know me as either "the skateboard guy" or "the t-shirt guy" or both.

Someday I'll buy a new tee every day, so I can wear a new one every day.
    251 weeks ago
    I see a lot of shirt.woot and DBH on campus, but I'm the only TFer. I do recommend it a lot, though.
    251 weeks ago
    i see all the shirt sites pretty regularly, but yesterday at the dentist someone from the uk recognized teevil. pretty sure he had a dbh shirt on.... but i dont remember its name.... oh well.
    (oh and for those of you confused, im in las vegas and its NORMAL for people from other countries to be in the ER or dentists offices that offer odd hours)
    250 weeks ago
    I saw one of my hallmates with the same anothersite shirt as me. DOH! But he had the geeky long sleeve version so its alright... Muhahaha!!

I've seen Black Birds Attack from DBH... and the anothersite one... And of course my friends who buy the shirts but that doesn't count.

OOH! Once I saw a girl wearing what I thought was a Teefury... (was very similar in my defense) and after I finally got up the courage to walk over randomly and ask her... turns out it wasnt. Oh well!

So short answer, no.
    250 weeks ago
    i saw a shirt.woot Radiomode shirt at the Irvine Spectrum. I wanted to be like.. yo, that's radiomode... and find out more about the wooter wearing it...
    250 weeks ago
    Only anothersite in this neck of the woods.
    250 weeks ago
    I live in the southern parts of Georgia, and no one here has a clue of the fabby shirts teefury has to offer. ): Kind of sad, but I hope one day they will. The closest thing to this site they've heard of is anothersite, and still that is extremely rare. By this, I mean two of my friends. maybe. (:
    250 weeks ago
    I was in a mall in New York and saw someone wearing the Zombie Obama shirt and I was shocked. I've seen a dbh rattata and a anothersite shirt here and there and it is shocking. I still tell people about the sites and was able to get some friends to purchase the monster collab shirt off here.
    250 weeks ago
    i got exposed to this world of t shirts by meeting some kid wearing the dbh black birds shirt at a party 2 years ago. i know a friend of mine has a teefury shirt but i mostly run into anothersite shirts. actually im seeing anothersite shirts a lot now at the bars
    250 weeks ago
    Only a DBH and a anothersite so far. And I'm always on the lookout for shirts.
    250 weeks ago
    I saw someone wearing Ampersand Pyramids at Busch Gardens on the 4th.
    First time I've ever seen anyone in Fury/DBH/woot/etc.
  • Load More Comments