Back to forum
rss 252 weeks ago
I received my most recent shirt and it printed on a smurf ass tshirt. It was way lower quality than the others' I purchased.

The Shirt was real thin and stretched out within the hour. The neck was huge by then.

What the heck is going on?
8Comments
    252 weeks ago
    the shirts have changed, i recieved a shirt about 2 days ago, but i like them better, i cant really notice a material change, but it fit better than they normally do
    252 weeks ago
    Hm, that's quite interesting. Does anyone know if they're still Alstyle, or a different brand?
    252 weeks ago
    I forgot to mention that I ordered a female shirt as well. The material was so thin like a shirt you would purchase at the Dollar Store.

The other shirts I purchased were a thicker cotton that kept it's shape.
    252 weeks ago
    The most recent one I got was the Monster Collab, and that one didn't seem any different from usual. Fits quite nicely, too.

Maybe a fluke?
    252 weeks ago
    I think it depends on the color of the shirt.. I got a slate blue (Swirlsquatch) that felt different than any other I had gotten. It was thinner and not as soft. All the other shirts I've gotten are soft and wonderful and I've purchased at least 15 shirts from here.
    252 weeks ago
    But we shall see what the latest grab bag will bring LOL
    252 weeks ago
    I got a Gildan tee from here one time. I don't like it much (it's cut weird, kind of boxy and with a wide neck) and the quality of fabric feels, and looks, noticeably lower than my other shirts. In another thread, I have read that TeeFury will switch to Gildan blanks if they run out of AlStyle during printing. Perhaps you may have gotten one of these.
    252 weeks ago
    yeah it sounds like it.