Back to forum
rss 267 weeks ago
Hey everyone!!! Go check out this new design community http://cloudninelife.com. Create an account and start voting on all the amazing designs.

Peace and hairgrease
5Comments
    267 weeks ago
    You need more information on your site... rules and regulations regarding submissions.. what the artist gets etc. Right now it looks like the site was launched a bit prematurely.
    267 weeks ago
    ^^agreed. Do you own the art? Are the shirts part of your permanent catalog? What are the design specs? How much do shirts retail for (if it's more than $9 I'd expect more than a $1 commission)

also - you should probably make a template for people to submit art on. Looks like you're using one of the anothersite models in the admin submissions...just seems a little unprofessional.

good luck, though!
    267 weeks ago
    Thank you for the feedback! The terms are up now. The site has been up only for 4 days now and I agree we still need to add a few things but they will be coming fast! I am a full time engineering student and business team and I are working hard on this site to create an environment better/different than whats already out there.

Please leave any suggestions or critiques you may have and don't forget to have a look at the terms. Thanks!!
    267 weeks ago
    That 100 famous guitar riffs in one is pretty cool.
    Good luck with the site!
    267 weeks ago
    Those buttons on the navigation bar that zip down on mouse-over are very sexy to me. I just spent a good amount of time playing with them. They just feel so nice!

o.O

I feel creepy.