Back to forum
rss 254 weeks ago
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Simple draft for now, might add some more detail, maybe change the colors and add some texture, but I wonder if it'd be worth submitting. Maybe.
11Comments
    254 weeks ago
    Alternate version:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    254 weeks ago
    really original design, it took me a moment to get it but when i did i really liked it. The second design is definitely better, but that might be because i don't like red
    254 weeks ago
    Yeah, to be honest I'm not a fan of red either, it just fits the blue. I think the earthy tones work better, plus the shadow. Will have to tweak it some more.

What are the rules on submitting designs? Am I gonna have to work up a tee template with specs, or just submit it as is? I read something about submitting a preview and if accepted, they'll ask for a higher res, which is fine. Any color/texture rules?

I've never designed a tee, let alone submitted one to anything.
    253 weeks ago
    Ooooh interesting. I definitely like v2 better although I have a personal bias towards browns and earthtones. The robot theme might work better with the blue. But then it IS a ying-yang earthy concept too...

I like it! But I'm torn between thinking it's a bit too simple vs it's just the right amount of simple... Mechanical things almost DEMAND more detail.... personally :P
    253 weeks ago
    I'll do some messing around, just for you Tuism. :)
    253 weeks ago
    v3: 2lk60r5.jpg
    253 weeks ago
    Yup, update is good.
    253 weeks ago
    i still like v2 the best
    in the new one, it is harder to see the yin yang symbol
    253 weeks ago
    mayb if the lowest gear was slightly smaller
    253 weeks ago
    You're right.

2wdaelj.jpg
    250 weeks ago
    i really like the first and second one. the newest one kind of defeats the yinyang because the left circle is near the sizes of the big ones