Back to forum
rss 255 weeks ago
So I ordered this shirt a while back. Based on the mock up, I thought the color (green lion on black) would look really neat. The reality? This shirt did not print well. You can barely see the design. The reason I'm finally posting about this? I pulled it out of the closet yesterday and thought it was just a plain black t-shirt at first. I've only washed it once, and even before that, you could barely see it, so it was not bad washing. Did anyone else purchase this shirt and notice this problem, and also are feeling extremely disappointed?
2Comments
    255 weeks ago
    yea. I had the same problem. Also thought it was a plain black shirt when going through my shirts. pretty disappointed. I liked the design and thought the green print would look really good on the black shirt. but you can barely see it unless you're in light and even then it's hard.
    255 weeks ago
    I have it and think it's pretty cool. Yeah it's pretty light but I can see it clearly during daytime. I think it's a nice effect although I could see why one would be disappointed in the print.