Back to forum
image zipper
rss 4 weeks ago
This is the best place to talk about Feedback for TeeFury. Also, if you have any questions about the brand or what's happening in the future, this is the place to post them!

We check this forum very frequently and know that a lot of people have Customer Service questions. That being said, here are some quick tips that can help in answering some very common questions:

Here are our 7 currently most asked customer questions and answers:

Q: When is my order going to ship?

A: Daily tees ship within 3-7 business days of the original purchase date. If the order includes a gallery tee, your order can take longer to ship because gallery tees can become back ordered.

Q: How do I know if my shirt will fit?

A: Before you order you should always check our sizing chart to make sure our shirts will fit you. We have noticed that our women's shirts tend to run on the small side so ordering a size up might be best. Check the Sizing Chart here!

Q: No Seriously, Where IS MY SHIRT?

A: If you have your order number AND your email address you can check the status of your order right here!

Q: When Should I Email About A Problem?

A: If it's been MORE than 7 business days since your order was placed OR if you received an incorrect or damaged product then please email us. Sending emails too early can slow down the whole process and most questions are resolved before a customer service rep even sees them.

Q: Why is Customs charging me for more tee's than I actually bought?

A: Although we have no control over any countries import tax or customs laws, we're currently working with our international shipping representative to fix the problem either with UPS and/or Customs. Please IMMEDIATELY contact [email protected] with your order number, a photo of your shipping label, and the header "Incorrect Customs Charge".

Q: What happens if I contacted you about editing my order the day I placed it, but now it's shipped without the change?

A: Since we're so backed up we understand that there's some time sensitive emails that are going unanswered in time. However, if an email was sent the day an order was placed we will either provide a replacement or issue a refund (depending on availability).

Q: Where's my "Evolution" design replacement?

A: We're currently in the process of working with our printers to make sure any "Evolution" replacements are printed correctly and to a high standard. We appreciate your patience while we correct this issue. If you have any questions please contact us through [email protected]

Please allow at least 3 Business Days to hear a response. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

17Comments
    1 week ago
    I placed an order back in June. I've sent you two emails and you have yet to respond to either. I ordered 4 shirts. I would really like to know what is going on with my order. If you can provide me answers I will stop ordering from this site and will request a refund, but I would really like the shirts. The artwork was incredible. Please respond.

1403294972_teamteevil.jpg- TeeFury Staff

We're so sorry for the delay! We're seeing that a rep got in touch with you on July 10th letting you know that the order is currently in transit to you. Since the order was delayed, they went ahead and refunded your shipping costs.

If you run into any further issues or just have a question, feel free to contact the service rep that was helping you through the same email thread. They've tagged the email for themselves so they'll be able to help you much faster.
    1 week ago
    Shirt's been "processing" for 15 days now. Said estimated shipping date was back on the 3rd. I emailed you guys, but of course got no response back. I know it's just a t-shirt, but jesus, the very least you can do is to be real with me on when I'm suppose to receive it.

Order #: 602990504

We're so sorry about the delay. As mentioned above we are unfortunately extremely backed up at the moment but we're doing everything in our power to resolve every issue.

Luckily, your order was shipped out yesterday morning (July 10th) but we understand the confusion since a shipping confirmation email never went out to you. One of our reps has gotten in touch with you and has provided the tracking number which should update today or tomorrow at the latest. She's also gone ahead and issued a shipping fee refund for the delay in the order.
    1 week ago
    Did you guys change your sizing? I just ordered a Large shirt a few weeks ago and it's WAY bigger than some other Large shirts I've ordered (some older some not so old). All of my shirts are always washed cold and air dryer

Here is the newest L (bottom) under another recent L (top)
    http://i.imgur.com/Uqu4vHZ.jpg

I was actually sent an XL instead of a L in this last order so before I shipped it out, for curiosity, I compared the new XL (bottom) to an old XL (top)
    http://imgur.com/xoOaN4i

Here's the newest L (top) and XL (bottom) for comparison. There's not a lot of difference
    http://imgur.com/pCGgfxW

Just curious as to the switch...

We're so sorry about the hassle with this. We've never changed our men's sizes so we're a bit confused as to what's going on as well. We absolutly want to get to the bottom of this so you can have some tee's that fit you nice and comfy.

One of our reps that's been helping you just sent you a response. We apologize to ask for some photo's of some measurements but we only need them to find out what tee's (the old or new) are incorrect. Sometimes the originals are the ones that were mis-tagged and we want to see if that's the case here. The rep will be taking working with you and do everything in her power to get this resolved.
    1 week ago
    I ordered the Eye Heart Cthulhu shirt as a present for someone on July 3rd, and immediately realized I'd ordered the wrong size. I emailed right away to try to change the size. I haven't gotten any responses, and now I have a confirmation that the wrong size shirt has been shipped. Is there anything I can do to get the right size?

We're so sorry about this. Since we're so backed up we understand that there's some time sensitive emails (such as this) that are going unanswered in time. However, if an email was sent the day an order was placed we will either provide a replacement or issue a refund (depending on availability). One of our reps will be getting in touch with you ASAP.
    1 week ago
    hi- I love the idea behind this store (and so many great designs I really wish would come back!) and am very glad to see USA-sourced fabric, but I'm wondering about the availability of organic cotton as an option for purchase. I know that Café Press has some items available suchwise, at the same price, and it would be great to offer the same choice for your customers. thanks!
    1 week ago
    This is just a suggestion. I think it would be helpful if one of the options to sort the gallery was by sizes available. For instance, I was thinking of getting my brother a TeeFury shirt for Christmas, and I only want to choose a shirt that has youth medium available. Not all shirts have youth sizes. Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion! Currently none of our Gallery Shop tee's are offered in youth sizes but our Daily Deal tee's are. We're hoping we can provide youth sizes for our Gallery some time in the future.
    1 week ago
    Hi, it's been 1 month and a half since I made my order. Now that it has been shipped you folks didn't put the correct address on the label as confirmed by a UPS agent. It has been resent to you guys. I am extremely upset with how long this has taken, and how this is being handled. 602949277 is my order number please do this justice.

We're so sorry to hear about the hassle you've been running into. We would never change an address unless requested to by the customer. Whatever was printed on the label of a package would have been provided from the order information placed at time of purchase.

One of our reps was able to get in touch with you about your order. You should see a response in your e-mail inbox.
    1 week ago
    I ordered 2 children's size "Want to Build a Snowman" shirts, and received 2 adult sizes. How can I get the correct shirts? Order 602995458.

One of our reps was able to get in touch with you about your order. You should see a response in your e-mail inbox.
    1 week ago
    Order# 602994860

I've sent several emails, with no response, and also a facebook post which lead me to here. I received 2 shirts but one of them was the wrong size. I ordered a 1 Large and 1 X-Large, i received 1 Medium and 1 Large. I would like this resolved ASAP. I'm very dissatisfied with the customer service. I have ordered from you guys before and my boyfriend orders at least once every two weeks or so. We've never had a problem before.

We very much appreciate your patience thus far during our experience with the high volume of emails (as stated above). We hope that this first time mix-up to one of our awesome customers, that's you ;) , won't change your mind about us. One of our reps was able to get in touch with you about your order. You should see a response in your e-mail inbox.
    1 week ago
    I have already emailed you but I decided to post here, since it is almost 6 days since the mail was sent, and no reaction yet.

My grab bag contained the same shirt in a different colour, my order number is 602991038. Though the sizes are the same, one is smaller than the other.
    I currently only received two of the four t-shirts I ordered, both the female xxl one, but they are both this shirt http://m.teefury.com/galleryDetail.php?pid=3043&bl=%2Fgallery.php. One is black, the other isn't. But I'd rather have two different shirts, and I was told to mail to this adress on your facebook page. I still need to receive two shirts, but they should have been in this package according to the invoice. They are not.

I would like to return one and get another random shirt, if at all possible, plus I would like to know where the other 2 shirts are (male s) .

We're so sorry to hear about the issues you've been running into with the order. Although we put processes in place to stop from duplicates in a single grab bag, there's no guarantee. However, we'll be happy to work with you about this and get you a different tee along with the 2 men's tee's.

For future reference we are currently experiencing a high volume of emails which does cause a delay. Once a rep get's in touch with you that won't become such an issue, however, we noticed your email was sent only 3 business days ago (July 10th). Just to make sure you know, for any future separate inquiries, unfortunately we're not in the office on weekends or holidays. One of our reps was able to get in touch with you about your order. You should see a response in your e-mail inbox.
    1 week ago
    We placed an order this past Sunday for a female's small charcoal shirt. Order number 603034857. Upon checkout, your site asked me to log in, which I did. I proceeded to check out and then realized that when I logged in, the site switched the color of the shirt to royal blue rather than what we'd indicated. This has never happened to be, as I have been a frequent customer of yours for quite some time.

Immediately, I sent an email with the order number, explaining that the site had defaulted the color of the shirt for whatever reason (size and type remained as we selected). 24 hours passed, and we heard nothing. So we sent another email. Nothing. Only after tweeting a negative comment to you via our company's Twitter feed did we get a response that the best way to get an answer quickly is here, posting on this page.

If you're so busy that you're taking up to 6 days to respond to peoples' order issues, you have a serious customer service problem you need to address. Without prompt, professional customer service, you won't have any customers for very long; maybe your business model doesn't rely on loyal customers; I honestly don't know. What I DO know is, if a company as huge as Amazon can address and correct order issues for its customers within 24 hours, there is no reason whatsoever that your small company in Irvine can't do the same for its customers.

I live in Los Angeles. Would it help if I came and knocked on your door to discuss the problem? Or would it take up to 6 days for someone to answer the bell?

Just looking for a professional, prompt resolution for a product paid for that your website glitched on when processing.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and we're sorry to hear about the switch up with the colors. We'd be happy to get this sorted for you. We do ask in our auto response email to wait at least 72 hours to respond. We're currently extremely backed up with emails (as stated above) but we're decreasing that wait time significantly every day.

Since we are a small but growing company (as you mentioned) our staff is also small. These growing pains have unfortunately affected our awesome customers, but we're coming up with new solutions (such as this forum page) as well as more staff, to alleviate these wait times.

Since we understand that there's a delay in a response, we do everything in our power to correct and resolve an issue as best as possible based on when the customer originally contacted us.

We appreciate your patience during this time. One of our service team members will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
    1 week ago
    ricktpa said: We placed an order this past Sunday for a female's small charcoal shirt. Order number 603034857. Upon checkout, your site asked me to log in, which I did. I proceeded to check out and then realized that when I logged in, the site switched the color of the shirt to royal blue rather than what we'd indicated. This has never happened to be, as I have been a frequent customer of yours for quite some time.

Immediately, I sent an email with the order number, explaining that the site had defaulted the color of the shirt for whatever reason (size and type remained as we selected). 24 hours passed, and we heard nothing. So we sent another email. Nothing. Only after tweeting a negative comment to you via our company's Twitter feed did we get a response that the best way to get an answer quickly is here, posting on this page.

If you're so busy that you're taking up to 6 days to respond to peoples' order issues, you have a serious customer service problem you need to address. Without prompt, professional customer service, you won't have any customers for very long; maybe your business model doesn't rely on loyal customers; I honestly don't know. What I DO know is, if a company as huge as Amazon can address and correct order issues for its customers within 24 hours, there is no reason whatsoever that your small company in Irvine can't do the same for its customers.

I live in Los Angeles. Would it help if I came and knocked on your door to discuss the problem? Or would it take up to 6 days for someone to answer the bell?

Just looking for a professional, prompt resolution for a product paid for that your website glitched on when processing.

I have had to get in touch with Customer Service on two seperate occasions. Each time it did take a while for them to e-mail me back on the issue but after the original e-mail everything else went quickly and smoothly. In defense of TeeFury it is not fair for you to compare them to Amazon. Amazon is, like you said, a huge company. They have the personnel, and the money to be able to do that. And TeeFury, like you said, is a smaller company. I don't know how long exactly they have been doing this but they are small in size. This means that they probably are still trying to get the means to hire more people for Customer Service. The only thing that I can recommend is that you be patient. My last issue took about a week for them to send me an e-mail. I know that may not help you feel better about it but waiting is all you really can do at this point. (Plus they do say that only send one e-mail because multiple e-mails can slow down the response time.)
    1 week ago
    Hello I wid\sh to know what happened to my order! Order # 603008992 It was placed 07/02/2014 and due today I have no answer to an email I sent yesterday and the order details only say it's processing. This was my first order. And I have already done 2 more. I would like to keep ordering more tshirts from you however. If this is going to be a regular issue this might be the last time you see from me. Hope to hear from you soon!

We apologize for an worry this has caused. As a reminder, and mentioned above, we are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and we do ask in our auto response for a wait time of at least 72 hours for a response.

Your email is in the queue and is close to being reached. One of our customer service team members will be able to check on the order for you very soon.
    3 days ago
    I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Stephani for helping me with my order issue. Two shirts needed to be replaced and she worked hard to make it happen. Both my boys are extremely happy! Thanks you again, Stephani!

Thanks so much! We'll let her know. She'll be very happy to hear it. =)
    3 days ago
    I too have been emailing with no response.

I just recently purchased the Hello Tiger t-shirt for $18 on July 14th. I now see it is on sale for $10. Is there some sort of credit or price adjustment?

Thank you.

Hi there. We apologize for the confusion. As mentioned above, writing multiple emails to our service department does not get an issue resolved faster unfortunately. In this case responding to the same email refreshes it and bump's it back in the queue, actually delaying it from getting answered. =(

We are a small team and ask in our auto response email to wait at least 3 business days for a response from a CS rep. In reviewing your emails you are due to be helped today in the queue. You can expect a response in your email inbox very soon.
    1 day ago
    Question: is no one getting their reprint "Evolution" shirt or what? I just received an email saying I got a refund on it instead of having a reprint sent to me. I didn't want a refund i wanted a non-defective shirt. So what's going on here?

We're so, so, sorry for the confusion caused. The rep that most recently contacted you saying you are not receiving a replacement was mis-informed. You were one of the customers that reached us in time to receive a replacement versus a full refund. Please make sure to direct any new questions to Savannah who's been assigned to help with the "Evolution" design mis-print. Savannah has reached out to you again to help explain more information. Again, we're so sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.
    1 hour ago
    Is there any plan to offer designs on Tank Tops? I buy so many shirts but it's summer and it gets a little too warm. Would love to sport some of this amazing art when I work out as well. Thanks.