Back to forum
rss 255 weeks ago
This is a place to talk about what shirts you really like, and what kind of print you'd love to see more of.

For me, Kmeleon's My Own World was perfection:

I love the oddness and the detail, it's the kind of shirt design I just want to keep looking at.
21Comments
    255 weeks ago
    the_JCW's Jellybot

html>
    255 weeks ago
    Huh, It's really hard to pick a favorite. I'll say it's a tie between Furious Omnibus

tf_top.jpg

and Burrowish

armadillo_top.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    top_Ampersand_Pyramids.jpgtop_APOSTERIORI.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    Scifiction
    scifiction-top1.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    Thor was pretty nice

thor3.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    It's a toss up between Jimiyo's Hope and Rob Gould's Midnight Visitor.
    I love Jimiyo's use of lines as shading. I'm so envious of his ability to create such depth with only one color. Anyway I also like the placement and how the angel looks bored and so casual. She's a very relatable angel. :)

hope-contrast.jpg

I didn't notice how wonderful Midnight Visitor was at first. In fact I was a complete idiot and didn't buy it. I regret it because every time I look at it I like it more. There are so many possible stories behind this composition. I also like the boldness of the red on navy.

midnightvisitor_bottm.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    i framed edgars "im not dead you just dont know how to see me" so i guess that must be my favorite.
    i wear missmonsters coat of arms the most and my husband wears mjs thor is my copilot at least once a week.
    255 weeks ago
    My favorite has always been Daydreamer
    by Mitohapa
    255 weeks ago
    Just approved the strike off. The women's is beautiful!!!

top_APOSTERIORI.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    I wish most ardently that I had bought the aforementioned Jellybot, burrowish, or Edgar's "I'm not dead you just don't know how to see me", but my favorite shirt I have is againstbound's "I am the storm", which I wear whenever I have the occasion (about once every two weeks) iamthestorm_top.jpg
    The picture here doesn't do it justice.
    255 weeks ago
    Aye... most designs that look meow on screen, when translated to shirt look 3 times better. Even some designs I thought were totaly bombs are kinda awesome when seen IRL.
    255 weeks ago
    For art
    daydreamernavy-top1.jpgtf_top.jpg

For COLOR SCHEMES:

TEEFURY_NoMOdel_Terminated_march.jpgtop_batham.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    And of course...

midnightvisitor_bottm.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    I've been wearing Edgar McHerly's Stream of Consciousness a lot lately. It's hard for me to pick a favorite. Especially since I didn't get about 6 of the shirts I ordered. I have a feeling Missmonsters' would have been my favorite, but that was one of the ones that got lost in the mail. I love most of the shirts I have purchased.
    255 weeks ago
    My favorite one that I own is Don Quixote but I also wish I had bought midnight visitor.
    top-byrd.jpgmidnightvisitor_bottm.jpgtop_radregistration.jpg
    255 weeks ago
    I absolutely love MissMonster's Tentacle Tiger. Gorgeous colors, and fantastic placement.

top_TentacleTiger.jpg

Also in love with my Monster Mash. Very soft, hardly any ink went into the shirt, and a great homage to classic movie monsters.

horror_top.jpg

But my all-time favorite has to be the Dead Bird.

deadbird_top.jpg

Very rare, but cheapened slightly when TF included them in the grab bags. A great story behind them when TF removed the stolen art shirt, and the dead bird was made available for one day.
    Mine is very unique, however, in that I was not able to buy it on that day, but I sent a heartfelt appeal to Layne, and he was gracious enough to send me what was left. He told me I was sent the "last dead bird on the planet". Yeah, Layne's just that cool...
    255 weeks ago
    Olechka's Fragile shirt. I wear it at least once a week.
    255 weeks ago
    terminated march but the my fav that i own as of now either Gems or its not lupus

as for what i would like to see more of samurai there awesome on a tee shirts and i missed one on here that was good. also more comics-type t-shirts superheroes, etc. something along those lines i saw one with that kind of feel with the dialog box but more would definitely be appreciated
    255 weeks ago
    My favorite is my Octocable shirt.

octorobot-top.jpg

The actual printed version had a larger design which I like better than in the preview. However, the blank it was printed on was not as good as the ones they use now. It's several inches shorter than the other TeeFury shirts I own.
    255 weeks ago
    hot dog

animal gravity

furyous omnibus

the bird in a tree shirt

furnished

give hope. love life. play.

libertas

a beautiful battle

just to name a few