Back to forum
rss 15 weeks ago
I cant figure out what the trick is. Ive had two rejected now I have no idea why. Starting to think its pointless.
8Comments
    15 weeks ago
    They get thousands of entries every month. They only print one design a day (Sometimes two). I have entered many many designs and only had one get printed to date. Don't take your two rejections personally, it has to go up against some of the best artists with an internet connection.
    15 weeks ago
    you've had two (2?) designs rejected and wonder why you're "always rejected"?

seriously? two? like ... one ... and then another one? and that's where you start to think it's "pointless"?

I had over 50 designs rejected and more prolific artists have even more. like MighytRain said: there's 365 regular + 52 TwoFury slots available each year. yet there's tons of entries every single week ... reason for rejection usually are

- quality (look at what they sell ... is your art up to that?)
    - popularity (what's your topic? will people buy that?)
    - does your idea / design stand out?

if you think you live up to the standard and still get rejected 20 designs into it, you might feel a bit miffed, sure thing, who wouldn't? but two designs? come on!
    15 weeks ago
    Ok first of all relax... you missed the point of my post. I wanted feed back on WHY so I could either fix it or know what not to do next time. I'm aware that people probably get rejected a lot I don't think I'm special. I think you took my comment very personally and it wasn't meant to be personal to anybody It was meant to be general asking a question and hoping to get some feedback.
    15 weeks ago
    They missed the point of your post? You never asked why. You never asked for feedback. You just complained.

If you want to know, share some of your work so people can tell you.
    15 weeks ago
    I did ask my my question literally says " why am I always rejected" people on here are very snippy. Everyone wants to attack on here.
    15 weeks ago
    look do me a favor don't post here if all you want to do is take a shot at me. I'm not interested in playing into childish behavior. All I was asking is if there was a trick or a good list of dos and don'ts. If there isn't fine.
    15 weeks ago
    chillax!

to give you any pointers it would be helpful you actually posted your designs in here.

and I alreday gave you three valid points designs get chosen by, everything else is trial and error for each and every other artist as well
    15 weeks ago
    Alright thank you. Ive submitted those designs to another site. I have a third but I'm hesitant to post it here.