Eat My Head
About the artist
A word from wotto: Archan is a new artist to me who hails from India. I had the chance to travel around India and it's a truelly inspiring place. Archan's art lured me in and now I can't get enough. This design is one of my favourites and I cannot wait to wear it on my body. Welcome to Teefury Archan.
1) Tell us a little about this design. : The concept was derived from, How todays world is so stressed
and people have been so stressed, and violent, and the times when technology was not so advanced, and when we were not so primitive also...were such beautiful times.
Being close to the nature and enjoy sweet moments of inventions was the perfect balance.
So basically we are still the same humans, but stress and materials have outgrown us and we are still living with it. The artwork was inspired by Lysergrid.
2) Where in the world are you? : I am based out of New Delhi, India.
3)What is your favourite medium? I mostly work on Digital Mixed Media techniques and applications.
4) Which superhero power would you like the most and why? Right now, Im really disturbed by the coward acts of terrorists especially after recent attacks in my country, and ofcourse the politicians can't do anything about it, so Superman would be my best bet to save the world from this plague.
5) Who is the best villain ever? Oh, I really fell in love with the joker in Batman: the Dark Knight. Heath Ledger is the most finest artists I have ever seen. He really gave so much passion and life to the role, it was exceptional.
6) What was the last song you listened to? Music is always on in my studio. So, right now Im listening to "Body Language Six Mixed by Juinor Boys"
7) Favourite animal? I love all animals, they are definately much better than us humans. LOL, but I would say the big cats, especially Lions, and the siberian tiger
8)If you were a curator here which artist would you ask to contribute design? Ummm, thats a tough one... I guess Jimiyo. I love his work a lot. Great energy, brilliant illustrations, beautiful colours! they look wonderful on tshirts.
9) What do you find most annoying about the Internet? The fact that they have made us addicted to them. I see we are mostly on our systems, and don't enjoy the flavours of life like we used to about more than a decade back. and its becoming increasingly worse.
10) Who is the best T-shirt designer in the world right now? There are so many amazing designers, really hard to pick any. I just can't compare them, as everyone is so original, passionate and have their own style.
11) Which website do you go to everyday? Reform & Revolution, deviantART, and behance are some sites which I visit quite regularly
12)Want to promote a website/someone/yourself? sure, you can checkout my newly launched website www.archann.net. Hope you like it!